Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beginning again...

We are back in Spain.  We are settled in.  We are ready to go!!  We want to keep updates available of what is going on.  We sometimes have a hard time keeping up with our circles from here, from there and from everywhere.  So, we want YOU to be able to check up on us when you want!  I (Rachel) will do my very best to keep this blog full of information as I have it!


BIG news today!  Owen rolled over for the first time!  I missed it.  He rolled from his belly to his back while in his bed after his nap.  He is such a sweetie and we love watching him grow and change. 

I'm gonna sign off for now, but I've got this blog rolling...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere (do they still call it that?)! I'm glad you're settled in and that Owen rolled over - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss everything the kids do! I miss you! I miss all my kids! I am a basket case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, the world of blogs. Mine is dark for now but I'll get it back up and rolling at some point. Fun to keep track of you guys here too!

    ReplyDelete