Friday, January 21, 2011

Reading in Spanish

As I write, Jada is by my side practicing to read.  Not just reading...reading in spanish!  I haven't asked her to do it or MADE her do it.  She just enjoys it!  I wish I would just sit down and read in spanish...you know, to enjoy it!  At my feet is Logan is covered in a blanket pretending to be a monster "thing."  It's all well and good until he pulls my cord, jumps up to scares us and about knocks down the computer and about hitting his head on the edge of the table.  Oh the joys of being mommy.  :)


Last month, as Logan was working on his homework, he had to fill in the word of what the picture was.  These are always the contrast of culture moments as we saw this...

You see it?  There on the bottom right.  Wow...just...wow.  So, we filled it in...with the wrong answer.  We put "cago" or "I poop" but it was supposed to be "gases"...You gotta laugh!  AND we need to work on our spanish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment